Sunday, February 5, 2012

Are you kidding?

I'm sick of Emma being so passive aggressive about everything. She goes behind my back and talks shit about me and it's fucking great. She does it to Jeff too and it's just not okay anymore.

Okay yeah, I smoke marijuana. I don't do it every day. I do it on weekends. Friday and Saturday. Not even always both. Sometimes I don't have bud, sometimes not a place to do it, and sometimes it just isn't what I want to do.

But I like it, so I do it. It's certainly not fucking with my life. I am doing well in classes and I like where my life is, for the most part. I have great friendships, a perfect relationship and I get along great with my family.

Not seeing a problem yet.

In fact, let's think about all the things in my life that are worse for me and more addictive than weed. Caffeine, alcohol, high fructose corn syrup. Hell, my fucking anxiety medicine is more addictive than weed. All of those I can abuse more than weed.

So fuck you, people who judge me for my own personal life choices.

I don't need negative people making my life so fucking negative all the damn time. Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment