Monday, January 9, 2012

You're Ready, Right?

Ever since I've gotten back from Wisconsin (about 12 hours ago) every one has said basically the same thing to me. Variations of "I bet you were ready to get home" or "2 weeks got pretty long, didn't it?"

No. It really didn't. Why does everyone think I was itching to get back? Like it was fun to say goodbye to Sarah? It certainly wasn't. I miss her. I love her. She's... I don't even know how to explain how I feel about her. Comfortable, safe, pretty, excited, loved.

The only thing I can think about that I'm excited for is having more bed space to my self. One of us needs to get a bigger bed, seriously. But even with that extra space, I'm still going to have trouble sleeping. I was used to that safe feeling she gave me. I'd wake up and she'd be there, keeping me warm and making sure no monsters got me.

So no. I really wasn't ready to come back.

1 comment: