Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Know What You Want

An important thing for me to remember is that if I don't know what I want, I can't make steps to get there. So part of my meditation and journaling is focused on me thinking about what it is that I want from life, relationships, school, work, etc.

Number one on my list is my want to be happy. I want to be happy, not sad. Therefore, I make positive decisions in my life. Also, all my other wants indirectly or directly lead to this. I get what I want by working for it and I am happy.

I want to love my body. For the most part, I do, but there have been times when I've loved it more than I do now. I have tiny love handles that sorta hang over my shorts/pants that I dislike, so I am going to do ab workouts more and target the obliques. My abs in general aren't as good as they have been, so more ab workouts. Also squats to help my thighs. I don't think I'm ugly by any means but I know I can do things to make me more comfortable and happy about my body.

I want to do well academically. So, I know what I have to do. Study. Do homework. Read. Write. Love. Whatever. Just do it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really proud of you for taking steps to make things better.

    ReplyDelete