Monday, April 16, 2012

Real Changes

My mental health has been really flourishing lately! I can definitely tell that things are getting better. Taking time to do things for myself has been the best decision I've ever made.

I like who I am! I'm to the point where I'm checking myself out in the mirror again, so that's awesome. :P Also, this whole meditating and journaling thing is awesome - but I haven't done it in a few days so oops.

I just purchased something that is supposed to help me stop biting my nails, so that feels really good.

Also, I saw Sarah this past weekend and it was good. I'm still trying to come to terms with the changes and trying to just be ok where we are and it's going sort of all right. I've been better but I've been worse too, so yay progress!

I didn't eat very healthy last weekend, but I'm not even upset about it, so that's actually ok with me. Today, I start up again (and start working out again) and things will be great.

This summer = changing my meds or getting off of them. They clearly do nothing for me, so I need something different. That's my summer goal.

I'm feeling good and I'm noticing real changes. It doesn't happen over night but things are good and ok and I'm happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment